Friday, September 13, 2013

Selfies


Friday, September 13: A self portrait


Weird, I just realized it's Friday the 13th. Dun dun DUUUUUN. 

I have decided to give you three self portraits. 

First, my favorite picture of myself that exists. I'm not keen on my photographed self, but I actually love this one. 

 

Second, myself... as a softball player. When I was a boy. (Just kidding. I was never a boy. But I was often, I mean OFTEN, mistaken for my little brother.)



Third, my painted selfie. 





That was easy. The end!

Much love!
J






5 comments:

  1. I remember that first picture from Myspace or something. Maybe it was the early days of FB? All I know is, you are soooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from so long ago. But it's still my favorite. Thanks! I wish I looked like that in real life. Hahaha! ;)

      Delete
  2. That is definitely a beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete