Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I Like to go Windows Shopping

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.


Favorite online shops. Well, here's the thing. I'm an online window shopper. I open about 15 windows, and look, and covet. Then close all my windows knowing that someday I might have a bank account that will allow me to do more than just window shop. :) 

It's made window shopping really, really fun, however!

Some of my favorite Windows shops below. Hopefully someone loaded will see this blog and send me something from each of these. HAHAHA! Haha! Ha. Whew.

Anthropologie


Shabby Apple & ModCloth
I would take ANYTHING from those sites. I couldn't even choose one picture. 

Pin Up Girl  & Unique Vintage
(retro. vintage. Dresses and Swimsuits, shoes... omg.) 


I mean, seriously. Cute.


Target  (duh.)
Asos Curve (Cute clothing for girls with curves!)

Etsy - that world is ENDLESS
And, Amazon for anything else.

For Children:
Persnickety
Matilda Jane
Petunia Picklebottom (Most adorable diaper bags and bags ever. Their Cake line causes me sins of coveting.)



Zulily & Totsy for the budget conscious. Inventory is always changing, and it's one window shop that I actually use on occasion. 

Other than that, I'm boring. I shop at JCPenny online, and I buy $3 shirts in-store. :) And I'm okay with that. 

Peace and all good things!
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out Pin Up Girl and Unique Vintage. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we used fake money when we bought online. There is so much to buy. So many cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, uuuugh those SWIMSUITS!

    Bee, is PayPal not fake money? Oh. That explains A LOT...

    ReplyDelete