Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Week Down

And one week isn't the only thing down!

My goal in this Whole30 thing was not to lose weight. It it is rid my body of the bad stuff so I can be more mindful of how food affects me. It is to gain energy and better eating and sleeping habits. I know that some weight loss will probably occur, but I decided not to weigh myself. 


I weighed at the beginning.
But today, at day 7, after a week, I couldn't help it and stepped on the scale.
I know that this number will continue to fluctuate, and that water weight will change it, along with other factors, and blah blah blah... but I do have to say, that seeing an


EIGHT POUND LOSS in seven days is a bit of motivation to keep this going. 


Image


That is all. Good day!
J

4 comments:

  1. Not only have you lost 8 pounds, you have done 4 blog posts! That means you're feeling better inside AND out! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, you're not kidding. All around attitude is better, which is weird and unexpected for a week in!

    Thank you ladies! Feeling good! Encouraged to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete