Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6: Maria

November 6: A friend at church or a club you attend.

Moving to a new town and dipping my toes into a new church was scary. I didn't want to do it.

But God is good, and He provides.

My new church hosts some really great people. They are happy to see new faces, and are open to our presence and our gifts. I've met some good people already. But one stands out.

Maria, today I am thankful for you! I thank God that you're my age, have toddlers, and above all else, are fun to talk to and sit around with - even spontaneously or when my house is a mess.

I already love your precious kiddos, and I look forward to building our friendship. God bless you and your family, my new friend!





I can't end without giving props to my St. Joseph church family. I love you, I misssssss yooooou, and I'll forever be grateful for the roles you all played in my life and the life and growth of my family. Christy Jones, you were the first, but you'll get your own blog eventually. The rest of my lovely ladies and their husbands... you all helped change our life into something special! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for your Maria too. It is hard to move somewhere new - friendly faces are nice. Friendly faces that are FUN are even nicer.

    ReplyDelete