Wednesday, November 20, 2013

18, 19, 20

November 18 – A body part. (Draw a discreet "Thank you" sign - a word, a heart, a cross, a TY, something - on or near that body part today. Whenever you see it, give thanks for it today. I would steer clear of making marks on your face, however....)

November 19 – Something non-living. (Random add-on: At the end of your post today, write a sentence about the item you're grateful for in your refrigerator at this moment.)

November 20 – An animal. 
 
Yeah, embarrassing that I can't keep up with my own blog! Heere we go. :) 

18: My feet. And I'm drawing "THANK YOU" on them today, and every time I see it, I'm going to thank God that I have them, and that they work! 

19: Rainbows. They're such an amazing display in nature. I stand in awe when I see one. Every. Single. Time. 

Soy sauce and Sriracha. Peanut veggie stirfry would never be the same without it. 

20: Thank God for puppies. My Jake and Marbles probably don't get NEAR enough attention, but I LOVE THEM! They're my buddies, and my back yard wouldn't be the same without them! 

The end. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just have no inspiration to write these days, even something easy! Heaven knows it should be easy for me to blog about Blossom!

    ReplyDelete